Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I apply for admission online?
- Can I update my application after submission?
- How can I submit my documents?
- How can I submit the application processing fee?
- How can I get Admit Card or Interview Slip?
- What is a Letter of Recommendation?
- How can I know the documents required to submit to the Admission Office?
- How can I check application status?
- How can I communicate with Admission Office?
- Can I change my password?
- What is the last date of payment of fee?
- Is any portion of this fee is refundable in case of withdrawal from admission?
- Can this fee be transferred to next semester/quarter?
- Can I enroll for lesser number of courses?
- My application has been Rejected, what should I do?
Start filling your application online. The application requires filling out your personal, academic, work information etc. You can complete your application in multiple sessions, as long as you keep saving your work. Please visit the help page to understand how online applications work.
You can not update your application once it has been submitted. However, you may update at any point before the final submission.
You can send your documents through courier or drop it off by hand to the SZABIST F-108 Clifton, Karachi .
After filling the online admission form, applicants will get their fee deposit slip/challan from the portal. The application processing fee is to be paid through this challan which is acceptable at all branches of Habib Bank Limited throughout Pakistan via cash/pay order/demand draft, the paid deposit slip of the bank along with all documents are to be submitted to the admission office for issue of admit cards.
1. Rs. 1,500/- for Pakistani nationals
2. $ 45/- or equivalent Pak Rupee for Foreign nationals
You can print the Admit Card / Interview Slip using SZABIST Admission System after completing your application form. Admit Card / Interview Slip can only be printed after the Admission Office approves your application. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print all documents.
Applicants are required to submit the letter of recommendation that is available for download. Ask each of your refrees to send the recommendation letter in a sealed envelope to the Admission Office. Alternatively, your refrees can Fax the recommendation letter to the Admission Office at 021-3582-1537. Please remember to mention your Application Id on the envelope or in the Fax. For further details please read the References Section in the help.
You can view the list of required documents on the "Checklist" page.
You can check your application status by signing into the SZABIST Admission System.
You can contact the admission office through
1) Use the messaging option / message box available on admission website.
This is the most preferred method .please mention your program of interest in the subject line.
2) You can send e-mail at email@example.com.
3) You can contact the admission office at 111-922-478 & 35821536
4) You can visit the admission office at SZABIST 154 Clifton, Karachi.
Yes, you can change the password through the option available at website.
Please refer to your admission letter.
No, after the commencement of classes there will be no refund of fee. Please refer to students handbook for further details.
Yes, provided student has the Program Manager's approval.
The course load for each semester/quarter/year is defined in the prospectus or information brochure. Less course load can, only be allowed subject to the Program Manager’s approval.
Admission officer rejects only those applications that do not meet the admission requirements. The decision is based on information provided by the applicant on the application form. Please go through the Admission Officer remarks; for further clarification contact Admission office.